- Have your group sit in a circle with you and close their eyes.
- The facilitator begins the rhythm game by rubbing their palms together to make a swooshing sound. Ask participants to follow.
- Once everyone has joined in, begin snapping your fingers in rhythmic pattern.
- As everyone joins in, pat your legs rhythmically faster and faster.
- As the storm reaches its peak, stomp your feet on the floor. Allow the storm to brew for a minute or two before repeating all of the actions backwards until the storm comes back to just the quiet swooshing sound.